Updated office policies in response to the Corona virus COVID-19:
We are following the CDC recommendations to establish precautions to keep our Optometry office a safe environment for you and your family while we continue to provide the level of Eyecare you have come to expect from us.
Here is what we are currently doing to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
1. Sick team members are directed to stay home
2. All team members are instructed to wash your hands frequently throughout the day and following each patient encounter.
3. We will be sanitizing shared surfaces and shared testing equipment before and after each patient examination and taking body temperature.
4. Our greetings will not include handshaking for the time being.
Here’s how you, our loyal patient , can help
1. Stay at home if you are sick. We will gladly reschedule your appointment when you are feeling better.
2. If you have traveled to a high risk destination as defined by the CDC or if you Had direct contact with an infected individual we ask that you schedule your appointment following the recommended 14 day quarantine period.
3. Wash your hands frequently and prior to your eye examination.
Thank you for your continued trust with your eye care we are dedicated to serving you your family and our community.